Skip to main content

5th Annual Sakura Photoshoot

I'm having a real hard time concentrating on homework right now. Just need to pull back and do something else to regroup. There's a whole list of things I need to blog about, but let's do one I've intended to since February.
5 years in a row now, I've dressed up in some way or another and headed to an alley of cherry blossom trees in mid to late February for a photoshoot. This will be my last one here as I'm moving away from California this summer, but God knows I'll probably find some other place to do it next year. :]

This was my first year doing it by myself. In previous years, I've always had a friend or two tag along, but I was okay being alone this time. My tripod kept me company. ^^




This was a test shot, but I ended up really liking it. :P









Aaand, I also was able to use these to make my graduation announcements so my mom would stop bugging me about it. :P I'm not even gonna put on a cap and gown and walk down an aisle...but she wanted to send these out anyway. "It's proper," she says. And I found out later that the Art Department is actually having its graduates commence on the 24th of May instead of the 25th, but it's not that big a deal. Bottom line is: I WILL BE DONE.

Slapped on one of my personal quotes, chose some fancy fonts, and vuala. Mom gets her my announcements. lol


~Uni


Comments