Skip to main content

Introduction and Game Talk~

Welcome to Abyss Podcasts hosted by the webmistress of anime-abyss.com~

So, the podcasts in this realm will mostly revolve around the concepts of Japanese animation and the world of video gaming.
This was started by a class assignment, so until the class ends I will feel a bit obligated to stay on-topic. However, after this school year, there will be no rules to hold me back and who knows...I might decide to take full advantage of my freedom. :]

You can find the first podcast to the right titled "It's War - Part 1". It's an intro to a discussion on Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo.

[[Please wait while I look for the audio file since my old high school decided to remove it from their server]]

Guests are: Kalani Hubbard and Jonathan Gee
And I realize the quality of the session could improve. I'm going to work on that for next time.

Enjoy~

I'll be back. ^^

-Ashleigh

Comments

DaGUnit3 said…
Woo hoo!!! Go Xbox 360!!!

hee hee... from Gee.
DaGUnit3 said…
By the way, nice picture. It looks cool. So I guess I'm bored now. I'm sitting in second period right now. Hmm... yup... Oh yeah, do you have a project playlist account, 'cuz then you can put music on your page.
Uni said…
Hm...would I reply with just another separate comment? DUNNO?! Guess it might work though...

Meh.

Anyway. Nintendo!! yay.
Oh, but I will admit...they made a pretty sorry move in a certain game over in Japan for the Wii. I was appauled. It's so unethical.
Uni said…
Yeah, I have a playlist account. I might put the playlist I have on myspace here. We shall see. :]
DaGUnit3 said…
Ok...




























I'm gonna bug you now...




































hee hee....














































so i have a question...


















































why do people....













































park in driveways




































and...















































drive in parkways???



































i dunno...



































yup...































so am i annoying yet...









































how about now?































MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!












































(evil laugh)











































lol




































rofl




























LOL + ROFL =





































ROFLOL




































ok...


























bye!